Friday, August 22, 2014

Time Well Spent

What an amazing journey this program has been. There are so many things I have learned. I have learned that I can make a difference in the lives of those I teach. I have learned how big of a part communication plays in making these differences. Without parent and family communication, we cannot get to the heart of many problems and situations and offer support. Also, I have realized how important the help from other colleagues, individuals and organizations can be. We do not need to try to do everything on our own. A support group is very beneficial.

A long term goal I have acquired is to keep learning. The more we learn the more able we become to help those in need.

To my fellow colleagues, I feel as though I know many of you personally even though we never met. I want to thank you for many words of encouragement  you have provided along the way. I wish each of you the best. Let's all be proud of this accomplishment we have gained during our early childhood professional journey. God bless you all.

4 comments:

  1. Amy,
    I have really enjoyed the classes we have had together. You have such a great passion for young children and it shows in your writings. I agree we should keep learning and I, like you, have made it my goal to continue learning.
    I wish you luck!!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Thank you for being apart of my journey. I admire your assion and your drive, I wish you all the best in your journey as you continue to commit to the role of an early childhood educator. Keep on learning! All the best, good job and congratulations.
    Kalisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amy,
    thank you for all your positive feedback. I enjoy the classes we have together. you and I share the same goal and we want to stay knowledgeable so that we can continue provide quality services to disadvantage children and families. I wish you all the best in the future.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,
    It was an indeed a time well spent. I have no doubt that the gains of this learning will be felt positively by all of us in the course of our career. Thank you for being a part of the success that this learning was for me.
    I do wish you fulfill your goals and aspiration.
    Cheers.
    Shola

    ReplyDelete